Friday 17 March 2017

Friday Fics Fix - Mr Pool

This week, I dived into the mire that is Deadpool-related fanfiction.


Friday Fics Fix title image



Most of that stuff I obviously can't recommend to you because... much as I love the Deadpool fandom... we do tend towards the bizarre. And/or disturbing.








I did find one fic that I can recommend though! (Woo!)

It has swearing though - this is Deadpool, after all.













This is actually a Winterpool fic. Fangirls can ship anything my dears.

(Fangirling notes:

Ship is a sexual or romantic-al relation-ship (I know, clever, huh?)

Winterpool is one of those ships which can only happen when a fangirl/boy/nb goes 'I wonder what would happen if...' and then a ship is born.

Winterpool teams Deadpool with Bucky Barnes, aka The Winter Soldier.
















I know, I wouldn't have thought of that either. I love fandom.)






This week's fic is actually kind of cute - in a really weird, kind of random, sort of way.

Basically Deadpool has a major crush on Bucky, and, being Deadpool, isn't too subtle about it.








So, this week's fic is:

The One Where Deadpool is Smitten by sgtbuckaroobarnes










Enjoy, dearest nerdlets! :)




Like this post? Try these:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!