Thursday 19 May 2016

Comics Wrap Up - Get Up and Go!

Film Trailers


Yet more X-Men: Apocalypse film clips/TV ads/stuff like that :) Woop!






Look at Prof X's little frowny face in that one :(

D'aww ;)

Anyhow, on to the next one...






Love Quicksilver at the end of this next one...







...he makes me laugh :)













Graphic Novels


I haven't actually read or reviewed any graphic novels this week.


But in the spirit of Mental Health Awareness Week in the UK, and Mental Health Month in the US, I'm going to refer you lot to Echoes by Joshua Hale Fialkov (UK - US)

I reviewed this last month, and it's excellent.

It features a schizophrenic protagonist and challenges pre-conceptions about mental illness, while being damned creepy t'boot.

You can check out my review here.




Other Stuff


I read on Galley Cat that a Black Widow movie might not be such a long-shot after all. Happy book nerd :)

-0-



(If you want to read my review of The Beauty, Vol 1, check it out here.)


-0-






Like this post? Try these:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!