Thursday 5 May 2016

Comics Wrap Up - Run Neon Tiger

Film Trailers

A couple of X-Men: Apocalypse teasers/TV ads/whatever you want to call them for you - because clearly nerd-dom wasn't riled up enough about superheroes this month already ;)










Graphic Novels





This week, I read Klaw: The First Cycle (UK - US)  - a pretty unique take on shape-shifters and the Chinese zodiac, with some superhero-origin-story action creeping in as well.

It was pretty cool - not earth-shattering, but interesting and readable.

A full review will be up in a month or so (I know, I'm cruel, making you wait :P .)



Other Stuff


I read this short review of Gotham Academy Vol 2 (UK - US) from Magdalena @ A Bookish Swede, which reminded me that I need to get my hands on this series at some point.



Like This Post? Try These:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!