Friday 18 November 2016

Friday Fics Fix - Let's Do This

Shall we stand up for what's right some more? Sounds like a plan to me!

And who better to help with that, really, than the Avengers? (Yes I'm obsessed with Marvel, but, honestly, you should know this by now!)










This time around we also have Daredevil - superhero; skilled lawyer; and, yes, blind.

Matt/Daredevil is a grown man, but ableism has a tendency to mean that people treat you like a child. But when you actually need help, they don't give a sh**. Honestly, people can be jerks.













The Avengers though, they know how to be good allies to disabled people.

(Hint: it involves treating people like people.)









So, in my ever-continuing search to use fanfiction to change the world I give you:

Avengers v. Ableism by whitchry9


Go out and be awesome guys ;)








Like this post? Try these:




2 comments:

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!