Thursday 21 July 2016

Comics Wrap Up - Sugar Cane in the Easy Morning

Graphic Novels


This week I read & reviewed Mythic, Volume 1 (UK - US) - which was pretty wacky, quite trippy, and a lot of fun.







You can check out my review here.










I also read Limbo, Volume 1 (UK - US) - also a trippy li'l number, and one that I'll be reviewing soon. :)






Other Stuff



Philip Pullman, author of the His Dark Materials trilogy, will be releasing a graphic novel, illustrated by Fred Fordham, in 2017.

The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship will be released in the UK, US, and Canada in June 2017.

It looks pretty darn awesome :)



-0-



Marvel are releasing a mini-series where Marvel characters are Tsum Tsums (yeah... I didn't know wtf that was before I looked it up. I'm still not entirely clear on the concept...)

I don't know whether to be happy... or scared. Maybe both?






-0-



Troy Wiggins @ Panels wrote this very considered, impassioned, and interesting piece about the importance of black superheroes.



-0-











Like this post? Try these:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!