Friday 18 December 2015

Reflecting on 2015

2015. What a year.

I started this blog at the end of 2014. At the beginning of 2015, there wasn't a single review post on here - just a bunch of randomness. (I beg you not to look at my first posts - the embarrassment!)

book and bedside tableThe look of my blog was completely different. I didn't have a profile picture (and now I have a hand-drawn mythological bird avatar to bring me luck and/or help me communicate with the dead - yay!)

Basically, at the beginning of 2015 I was one hell of a newbie as a blogger.

I hope that my posts, my reviews, my randomness, have helped to make this blog something you want to actually read (please! O.O) - I certainly think that I've grown as a blogger and a writer and what-have-you (but then, if I didn't I wouldn't be writing this post.)

I certainly post more frequently now - and I think I'm starting to get the hang of reviewing, as well as being open and hopefully entertaining.

Some things don't change though - I still love books, and I still drink far too much coffee. And I still try to be honest and genuine in everything that I post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!