Sunday 13 December 2015

Nerd Church - A Rant Of Moral Magnitude

I am right royally p**sed off. We have to make this world better, not worse.

I recently found out that an old friend, someone I've known since we were kids, has been receiving harassment on social media.

digitalThe reason? She has an Arabic first name, and is half-Asian. This harassment started after the Paris attacks.

I've read some of the messages - from someone she doesn't even know, and who apparently has picked on her completely by random - and they are disgusting.

You know the kind of thing I mean - she's been told to go back to her own country, and even threatened.

This is her country.

Fools like this b*****d, and Donald Trump (king of the bigots,) are not what we want in this world.

Racism, bigotry, and discrimination, is something that we need to speak out against - whenever, wherever.

How dare these people act so vilely! We are all human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!