Monday 30 November 2015

The Writer Diaries (Or What I Learned From NaBloPoMo November 2015)

Ahhh... NaBloPoMo November 2015, what have you taught me? A few things, to be sure.

I Can Rise To Whatever Challenge I Set Myself

Honestly, I wasn't sure, when I decided to do this, if I could do this. But I did. 30 posts in 30 days. What does this prove? I can do whatever I want (goddammit!)

That doesn't mean that I can go over-doing it. Nope, no overwhelming pressure here! It just means that I'm capable: capable of doing a lot more than perhaps I give myself credit for.

Blogging Is Awesome Sauce, and Challenges Should Be Fun

This challenge has truly been fun. And I have really enjoyed blogging as a result. Which is good news if you like to read my bookish ramblings, because it means that I'm going to keep blogging for a good while yet.

Scheduling Posts is Helpful

Turns out, organisation can be useful when blogging like a maniac - I know, who knew, right? Scheduling has been pretty invaluable when it comes to keeping the posts rolling out.

I hope, that with my new blogging organisation skills, I can keep posting at a fairly substantial pace even beyond this month. (Although I hope you don't blame me for not posting 7 days a week every week - a girl's gotta have a break every now and then.) So, there's more to come from your humble Reading Addict.

I Have Things Worth Saying

I have some stuff to say - stuff that I hope you'll agree is worth hearing. Above all, I have a passion for books, for reading, for spreading the word of the joys of all that sort of stuff. I hope that my enthusiasm shines through my posting (I know my coffee drinking definitely does.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!