Friday 23 October 2015

Friday Fics Fix! (In Which the Blogger Regrets Her Life Choices)

fanfiction fics fixI haven't found this post easy this week guys - honestly. It's just... the internet! All of the depravity! I'm seriously struggling to find a fic that I've read this week which I can share with you in good conscience.

I've seen some stuff man, oh God, have I seen some stuff.

So, while I try and deal with my extreme scarring at the metaphoric hands of the internet, I'll leave you with some Johnlock fluff (def: John and Sherlock romantic stuff that doesn't get sexy.)

The appropriately named Johnlock One shot by hallucilucifer is cute, short, and safe. As in, there aren't any scenes which will have you questioning what you're doing with your life.

Hopefully I'll have a bit more for you next week, but I've fallen into a deep dark den of disturbing fics with nary a rope in sight to pull me out (and I just used the word 'nary,' I think I need help.) If you have any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them - particularly if they restore my faith in humanity. I've spent too much time on ao3.

(Fangirling note: the two main fanfiction sites (excluding Tumblr) are Fanfiction.net and An Archive of Our Own (or ao3) - Fanfiction.net likes to pretend it's civilised: fur-coat, no-knickers, style. Whereas ao3... ao3 has no shame. Nobody ever pushes the 'Go back' button. Save our souls.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!